Kanye West SNL Meltdown Caught on Tape

Earlier this week there were rumors that Kanye West had a major meltdown back stage at Saturday Night Live and had even threatened to walk off the set.

Audio from the meltdown has leaked online.

In the audio obtained by Page Six Kanye can be heard yelling,

“Are they f—–g crazy? Whoa by 50 percent [I am more influential than] Stanley Kubrick, Picasso, Apostle Paul, f—–g Picasso and Escobar. By 50 percent more influential than any other human being. Don’t f–k with me. Don’t f–k with me. Don’t f–k with me. By 50 percent dead or alive, by 50 percent for the next 1,000 years. Stanley Kubrick, ‘Ye.”

Following the leak, Kanye’s camp issued a statement on the recording.

“He did not yell at ‘SNL’ staff,” the rep said, according to Complex. “This audio was secretly recorded while he was venting his frustration in a private moment with his team. He found out his stage design was changed and taken apart under the direction of the show’s lighting director without anyone’s approval. He had spent an entire day rehearsing and a lot of hard work went into the performance. Dramatic set changes were made 30 minutes before going live. It should be understandable why he was upset after being completely blindsided.”

Taylor Swift Fires Back at Kanye

Taylor Swift had an important message after her Grammy win for Album of the Year for her album 1989. Earlier this week when Kanye West dropped his new album a particular song stood out, where he revealed in his song  “Famous” that he indeed made Taylor Swift famous.

“I want to say to all the young women out there, there are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments, or your fame,” said Swift. “But if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you’re going, you’ll look around and know that it was you and the people who love you who put you there. That will be the greatest feeling in the world.”

Yeezy  believes that he made Taylor famous after his infamous interruption of the singer’s VMA speech in 2009. The incident led to a rift between the two until last year, when they seemed to reconcile during the VMAs.

 

Future Calls Ciara a Hypocrite?

Yesterday news leaked that pop star Ciara filed a $15 million defamation of character lawsuit against her baby daddy, rapper Future, claiming his penchant for trashing her in the media was costing her job opportunities.

Future says hold up, not so fast!!!

Insiders from Future’s camp tell TMZ he believed he had grounds to sue Cici over her first hit single after they broke up which was all about a lousy boyfriend, but he chose not to be petty.

Future also claims he was never properly served with Ciara’s lawsuit so he can’t respond to any of the allegations.

Meanwhile newly surfaced info from Ciara’s lawsuit claims Future sends their son home from visits with clothes smelling like weed and pee.

Beyonce Banned in the UK?

Did Beyonce’s Black Power stance at the Super Bowl backfire?

Insiders claim UK radio stations have banned Beyonce’s  Super Bowl  performance and her racially charged new single ‘Formation.’

From The Mirror:

Media firm Global – who own Capital, Capital Xtra, Radio X and Heart – told staff first thing on Monday morning that Queen Bey’s Superbowl performance had to be removed from all the firm’s websites.

And her new song Formation – which she performed – did not feature on any of the channel’s playlists.

An email fired off to staff stated that Bey was not to be mentioned under any circumstances. A source said: “It was made absolutely clear Beyonce was not to be mentioned. No photos, no music videos, no Beyonce.

“Anything that had been published from the Super Bowl performance had to be removed.”

Meanwhile an Anti-Beyonce group have planned a protest rally outside NFL headquarters over her Super Bowl performance.

An Eventbrite page created for the movement reads,

Join us as we demonstrate on the block of the NFL Headquarters building.

Are you offended as an American that Beyoncé pulled her race-baiting stunt at the Superbowl?

Do you agree that it was a slap in the face to law enforcement?

Do you agree that the Black Panthers was/is a hate group which should not be glorified?

Come and let’s stand together. Let’s tell the NFL we don’t want hate speech & racism at the Superbowl ever again!

GET YOUR FREE TICKETS

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR MORE INFO.

#BoycottBeyonce

#BlueLivesMatter

#AllLivesMatter

In totally unrelated news, additional dates have already been added to the Formation World Tour due to overwhelming demand.

Reports Link Diddy to Tupac Shakur’s Death

New reports claim Sean Diddy Combs put a hit out on Suge Knight and Tupac Shakur and that Suge put a hit out on Christoper ‘The Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace in retaliation.

From Huffington Post:

The Los Angeles Police Department has solved the murders of rappers Christopher “Biggie Smalls” Wallace and Tupac Shakur, according to a documentary featuring retired LAPD detective Greg Kading, who once led a special task force that investigated those two-decade-old shootings.

Based on his three years working the cases, Kading claims that Sean “Diddy” Combs hired Crips gang member Duane Keith “Keffe D” Davis to kill Shakur and his manager, Marion Hugh “Suge” Knight, for $1 million. He alleges that on the night of Sept. 7, 1996, Keffe D’s nephew, Orlando “Baby Lane” Anderson, pulled the trigger. Only Shakur was killed.

Kading alleges that in retaliation, Knight hired Bloods gang member Wardell “Poochie” Fouse to kill Biggie Smalls for $13,000. Biggie Smalls was shot to death on March 9, 1997, just six months after Shakur died.

See the trailer for the documentary below:

Meek Mill Vs. 50 Cent Recap


Over the weekend rapper Meek Mill dropped a prelude to his long awaited Dreamchasers 4 mixtape with the release of 4/4 and fired shots at rapper 50 Cent on the track ‘Gave Em Hope.’

Well 50 Cent responded and the beef was officially ignited.  Here’s a recap:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAptrTcCkLS/?taken-by=meekmill

https://www.instagram.com/p/BApv6giCkBh/?taken-by=meekmill

https://www.instagram.com/p/BApq_-8ML6u/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BApsXRdsL-e/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BApuDuIsLzH/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BApyDlKsL9O/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAp0beSMLy7/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAp1oqEsL10/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAp2xP1sL4J/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAp31RPsL6t/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAp_dHLML73/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAqlcX4sL2m/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAqsXmfsLyC/?taken-by=50cent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAqvDKIsL1q/?taken-by=50cent

Check out the song that got all of this started!!

https://soundcloud.com/dreamchasersrecords/sets/meekmill4-4

The Feds Raid Kandi and Todd’s House

On season 8 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta Phaedra Parks confronts Kandi Burruss about hiding expensive motorcycles at her house for Phaedra’s husband Apollo while he serves time in jail for identity theft and bank fraud.

Well the Feds came knocking at Kandi’s door and confiscated Apollo’s bikes.

From Radar Online:

According to court documents obtained by Radar, the United States government recently filed a notice that read, “The personal property of Apollo E. Nida … is being taken by the United States” in order to help pay off his staggering $1,949,925.67 restitution debt.

On November 17, the U.S. Marshals Service was directed to go to Nida’sRHOA co-star Kandi Burruss‘ home and seize “a silver 2014 Ducati 899 Panicale Motorcycle,” a “white with red top Yamaha Raptor 700R 4-Wheeler ATV,” and “any property in which [Nida] has a substantial nonexempt interest.”

The U.S. Marshals Service has until November 17, 2016, to sell that property “on an internet auction site, through a broker, or in a commercially reasonable manner.”

Rita Ora Sues JAY Z!!

 

Rita Ora is suing her label Roc Nation and owner Jay Z for stifling her career according to Billboard.

In a complaint filed in Los Angeles,  the singer claims that she was “orphaned” by the imprint when it shifted its focus to sports
management and other endeavors.
“When Rita signed, Roc Nation and its senior executives were very involved with her as an artist,” the complaint reads. “As Roc Nation’s interests diversified, there were fewer resources available and the company suffered a revolving door of executives. Rita’s remaining supporters at the label left or moved on to other activities, to the point where she no longer had a relationship with anyone at the company.”