Last week, Gilbert Arenas and Nick Gordon thought that it would be funny to joke about Gil killing off Nick’s baby’s mother, Keonna Green.
In a video posted on SnapChat former NBA player Gilbert Arenas offers to kill Keonna and mistreats her toddler son…
Earlier this week reality star Joseline Hernandez claimed she was pregnant by music producer Stevie J. Now, she has released a sonogram of the embryo.
Ciara and Russell Wilson joked about getting it in on their wedding night. The pair seemed to be satisfied with the outcome. I’m pretty sure babies will be following shortly…..
Jay Z lends his political voice with a new song called “spiritual.”
Check out the new song below:
Iggy Azalea has had her fair share of controversy and drama filled media headlines, now her ex Nick Gordon, baby mother, Keonna Green is speaking out about the couple’s failed relationship.
Via US Weekly:
US: Let’s talk about your relationship with Iggy.
KG: I found out through TMZ [in 2013] that they were dating. I inquired and there was denial. We had a rough patch from there. A couple of months into them being an item, she was moving into the house, so I called her. When I was dropping my son off, we met in the living room. I didn’t want my son around somebody I’m uncomfortable with.
US: When did you reconnect romantically with Nick?
KG: It was last year, around September. We got caught up in the moment and it just happened.
US: Did you consider telling Iggy?
KG: Yes. I tried to reach out to her; I never got a response.
US: How did you learn you were pregnant?
KG: I was having extreme back pain very early in the pregnancy, so I went to the doctor, who said, “There’s nothing wrong with your back, but you’re pregnant.” It was 200 percent Nick’s child. He’s always supportive, but he was in shock. With him being in a public relationship, he didn’t know how to handle it.
US: How did you feel when he and Iggy broke up? Did you feel guilty?
KG: No, I didn’t feel guilty. … I’m not the reason they separated. She found out what everyone else found out, according to what I’ve been told.
US: What would you say to Iggy if you could say anything to her right now?
KG: I wish her a lifetime of success. … I mean, I’m definitely not going to apologize for being in love with a man who I have a lot of history with. I do wish her that kind of success and hope that she can get through this difficult time and she and Nick can move forward from this.
US: Where do you and Nick stand now?
KG: I’m giving him his space. On an intimate level, it has stopped. But I will definitely give it a chance if he comes back and says, “I’m really going to make this work this time.” Why not?
The 2016 Calvin Klein Fall Campaign ads have hit the net and features some unlikely stars. With a campaign that already features such notables and familiar faces as Kate Moss, Bella Hadid, and Zoë Kravitz. Frank Ocean and Young Thug are added into the mix.
In one clip that features Thug he clearly states that “You could be a gangster with a dress or you could be a gangster with baggy pants. I feel like it’s no such thing as gender.”
Check out the clips below:
Jesse Williams got many positive reactions for his impassioned plea for racial equality at this year’s BET Awards. However, some felt that his speech was filled with racist undertones.
Those detractors have taken to Change.org to petition Jesse to be fired from his role on the hit show “Grey’s Anatomy.” The site has already collected more than over 15,000 signatures.
Shonda quickly dismissed the thought!!!
VH1 has announced the all-star lineup for the Missy tribute, which includes Pharrell, Timbaland, Nelly Furtado, Remy Ma, Trina, Tweet, Keyshia Cole, Raven Symone, Monica, Fantasia, Jazmine Sullivan, and the show’s host, Eve.
“VH1 Hip Hop Honors,” set to air live on July 11 at 9 p.m. EST, comes after the show’s six-year hiatus. The theme of the show is “All Hail the Queens,” and will also include tributes to other Hip-Hop Queens; Queen Latifah, Lil’ Kim, and Salt-N-Pepa.
That’s one hell of a line up!! I’m a huge Missy fan since her debut album; this should be a great tribute.
Rumors were swirling that Ciara and Russell Wilson were planning a secret wedding ceremony and now the couple has confirmed the news. According to TMZ, 100 of the couple’s closest family and friends gathered at the intimate ceremony, which was held at Peckforton Castle in Liverpool.
Ciara was laced in a custom Roberto Cavalli gown, according to E! News.
some of her famous girl pals was also in attendance including Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Rowland, and La La Anthony.
After a court deposition between Future and Ciara was leaked. It exposed some keys things that has been discussed throughout the very public break up between the two. On one hand Ciara has been sticking to her story and on the other end, Future refuted her claims. Now it has come to light that Ciara was telling the truth the whole time, at least according to the court documents. Take a look at some of the key points that have derived from the deposition:
Key points below:
1. Future’s response to his tweet about paying $15k in child support was based on what he believed Ciara wanted to ask for.
2. Future’s response to whether he intended to cause Ciara reputable harm included answers like “I’m not sure” and he doesn’t care if his words caused may have damaged her.
3. Future’s response calling Ciara a controlling b*** included the position that he didn’t say her name. When asked who he was talking about he said “baby Future’s mom.”
4. Future wants a public apology from Ciara about a tweet she may have published about a stupid and ignorant person. He can’t recall when or even if it was about him. When asked if he thought he was stupid and ignorant he said yes.
5. Future was a “source” to TMZ in order to slant media coverage regarding custody arrangements saying he won custody; when in fact the court provided only temporary visitation at twice a month.
He also told an interviewer that Ciara did not want him to meet her fiancé when in fact he refused to speak to her fiancé over the phone.
6. Future says he is not sure if he can stop talking about Ciara.
This includes disparaging tweets about Ciara not allowing him to see baby Future because she had a business obligation on the days he randomly demanded to see the child. Future admitted in his deposition that Ciara never flatly denied him time with their son yet tweeted otherwise.
7. The sponsor for the second leg of Ciara’s tour pulled out because of the negative public statements Future made about her to which Future responded that he does not care.
8. Shortly after the deposition Future’s countersuit against Ciara was dropped.
9. Future has since settled 1/5 suits against him, including one by another former manager claiming he did not report taxable income and owes them over $100k. His suits with Rocko and his first baby mother are still pending.