Rick Ross is not taking any chances. The Bawse is beefing up his security in the wake of Monday’s drive by shooting.
According to TMZ, the Miami rapper has hired 24-hour armed personal security for his protection following the scary incident.
Rozay was already employing armed bodyguards for major events and public appearances, but now he’s enlisted full-time security.
He had reportedly been receiving threats, but didn’t take them seriously. Sources tell TMZ that he considers the shooting to be an “eye-opener” and will do whatever it takes to ensure his safety.
The 37-year-old MC was targeted in a drive-by shooting in Ft. Lauderdale on Monday when a car pulled up next to his Rolls-Royce and shots were fired. He lost control of the vehicle and crashed into an apartment building.
Check out Beyonce‘s alleged VOGUE pic.
This colorful image, rumored to be shot by Annie Lebovitz, of Beyonce dressed in sexy yet royal formalities, with red laced up thigh high boots and a gold bustier with an oversized blue King robe set in a decadent chamber, hit the net last night.
Official word of the shoot or cover has not been denied or confirmed, so guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Timbaland’s been producing for Jay-Z for the last 15 years Now it’s official, Hov has sined the mega producer to the Roc-Nation family.
The BK rapper took to his own Life + Times website today to make the announcement with the above pic saying:
“Roc Nation welcomes TIMBALAND to the family.”
Timbo also produced Justin Timberlake‘s new “Suit & Tie” track that Jay is featured on.
Yesterday rumors circulated that Beyonce was creating a problem for Superbowl organizers, demanding a laundry list of expensive backstage perks.
The NFL shuts down the rumors. An NFL spokesperson tells TMZ
The reports are “pure pulp fiction” … and working with Beyonce has been nothing short of a pleasure.
“Beyonce and her team have been great to work with throughout this process. We have enjoyed her creativity, vision and spirit in putting on a great show that is truly a Super Bowl performance.”
It’s been all of eight years since Tweet last blessed the charts with her criminally underrated sophomore set ‘It’s Me Again’. Staying true to her promise of new music the singer unwrapped ‘Enough’ – the lead single from her new EP ‘Simply Tweet’.
Due on February 26th, the set will serve as a prelude of sorts to a full-length album later in the year.
Frank Ocean wasn’t the only one injured in Sunday’s scuffle at a West Hollywood recording studio. On Tuesday, Chris Brown was seen leaving his house with a hard cast on his right hand covering his knuckles.
An eyewitness told TMZ that Chris threw the first punch after Frank refused to shake his hand. However, Chris insists that he did not make the first move.
Following the chaos, Chris reportedly fled the scene. Now the “Deuces” singer wants to speak with detectives and tell his side of the story.
Chris’ lawyer, Mark Geragos, claims that the surveillance video shows that Chris did not throw a punch. But the video also clears Frank of any wrongdoing, only showing their crews fighting.
Frank cut his finger during the altercation. “got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol,” he tweeted. “cut my finger now I can’t play w two hands at the grammys.”
Rick Ross escaped with his life earlier today, after drive-by shooting targeting the rapper took place early this morning. Fort Lauderdale police have confirmed that multiple shots were fired at a Rolls-Royce the rapper was inside of with a female companion, early this morning.
In what sounds like a scene from a movie, the Rolls-Royce took off in an attempt to flee the gunfire, but crashed into a residential apartment building. Sources stated that Rick Ross has been in Miami earlier in the evening celebrating his birthday at popular nightclub LIV. “It did occur in Ft. Lauderdale. He was NOT shot. He was shot at,” Fort Lauderdale police said.
Police are still looking for suspects or witnesses who may information regarding the incident.